September 30, 2014

Barbara's Fall Album



Here are some snapshots of scenes in my tiny garden.  Shawl pattern: The Lonely Tree Shawl by Sylvia Bo Bilvia, free on Ravelry.  Yarn: 1 skein of Malabrigo Worsted in Stonechat, and 1 skein of Elsebeth Lavold Favorite Wool in oxblood.


A moth whose wings form its own autumnal shawl.


Smokey the cat.




Some red lettuce gone to seed.


More lettuce growing.


Escargot with your kale anyone?



I'll be off line for a couple of weeks.  See you on the rebound. 

5 comments:

Cyra said...

Barbara, that is one magnificent shawl. Really adore the colours. Autumn, yes, love it.
Hope you enjoy your break from the internet, I know I do because I manage to get such a lot more stitching done, lol.

Suztats said...

Beautiful shawls Barbara!

ladyhawthorne said...

Gorgeous shawl and I love all the photos, especially that moth.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Your shawl is just scrumptious! We just are starting Fall, but you seem to be embracing it already.

cq4fun said...

Love the juxtaposition of the shawl and the moth. Wonderful wings on both!