September 23, 2014

Angela

I haven't had time to do any stitching this week, I've been more intent on selling items on Ebay and Etsy as I have pretty much run out of cash after a year of being unemployed.  I'm doing ok with it but it keeps me busy.  I will have an interview next month for a position at our local library so keep your fingers crossed for me.

In case you have not joined up, you really might want to consider joining the Second Hand Crazy Quilt Supplies Facebook page that Debra began.  So much cool stuff and it goes pretty fast sometimes. 

If you are interested in quilt books, I have just added a huge pile of them that Mom is de-stashing.  Nearly all are hardbacks in new condition.  Other folks have all kinds of fabrics, trims, lace, beads, buttons...pretty much you name it and someone has it offered.

The best way to view the offerings once you have joined (it's a private group) is to click on the PHOTOS link at the top and view the albums.

5 comments:

cq4fun said...

Thanks. I didn't know about that place. I was just thinking the other day how it would never be possible for me to use all my stuff AND all Fran's, too! And since we shopped together, a lot is the same. I hope you get the library position. I can only imagine how hard it must be to be unemployed so long.

cq4fun said...

Oh, FB. I didn't see that. I don't do FB, so I guess I'll just hold on to all this stuff. LOL

Cyra said...

Yes, I joined that group too and I agree with you that there is a LOT of great 'stuff' on there.

Suztats said...

Lots of nice stuff there, Angela, so thanks for the link. so far I've been too late........Hope the job comes through for you. I can only imagine how difficult it has been. Fingers crossed.

Barbara C said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for your new job. You should re-post your etsy shop here since the holidays are coming.