August 19, 2014

Susan: Nothing Much

I'm making additions to the feather paisley part from last week, but that isn't finished yet. Not a lot of quilting this week, either. I did finish this top for American Hero - 2 sets of donated blocks that I put together.


I also made the first of the sawtooth stars that I plan to put together, using beepie blocks for centers. Fun one.


I don't have a picture, but I'm putting together another baby quilt from odd blocks that were donated, too.

Better luck on stitching time for next week.

4 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Great quilt, kind of reminds me of a puzzle. And Han Solo will forever be my hero!

Suztats said...

Nice work this week, Susan. The quilt is very appealing with all the geometric shapes.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Anxious to see your baby quilt too! Good progress.

Barbara C said...

I like the way you composed your quilt: nice job with the donated blocks.