Two more blocks have been made for the block round robin. The replacement star was made with some of my fairy frost stash. It still needs to be bordered with more of the WOW that I used for the background to bring it up to 9" finished in size, but I need to find the WOW first since I used scraps for the background.
The flying geese were made with some of the pinks that I'd pulled out and sent at the start of the swap.
Am still playing with layouts and thinking about what to add next to fill in the open areas of the quilt. Maybe an applique block or two before finishing with some small filler blocks.