August 12, 2014

Fitzy - My turn for computer woes!

Yes, it was my turn last week for computer problems. Thankfully my technician is also my husband, and he was able to replace the monitor on my laptop for a mere $45. That would have likely cost $200 anywhere else.
I have completed and prepared for mailing my first block of the CQRR that I am in. I had a little story spinning in my head about a little faerie who lived in an old potting shed. Here, she's peeking around the back of the shed, tip-toeing through the long-forgotten garden.
I added a little piece of home to my signature; I live 5 minutes from Saguaro National Park.

This block has been a good experience for me; now on to the next person's blocks which are waiting in the wings.

Make it a beautiful week!

6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

That's so pretty and I love the little lizard too. If I were to add a cactus it would have to be the kind here that have ripe purple tunas all over them waiting to be picked (carefully) and made into jelly.

Suztats said...

I think your block is just delightful, Fitzy! I'm sure the recipient will agree. Love the story of the garden shed fairy. ;-)

Moira said...

The finished block is wonderful! I love all of the fanciful touches you added.

Barbara C said...

There are so many wonderful details here: my eye moves from one treat to another around the block.

cq4fun said...

Love your saguaro charm! What a great block you made. I'm so glad to see it in it's finished version. The recipient will be happy with that!

Moira said...

Love the lizard charm.....where did you find it?