July 8, 2014

No pics today......

My usual computer is in the shop for diagnostics to find out why it's overheating, so no pics from me today with this post.   Hoping to have it back before the end of the week.

I have been sewing though over the last week.   The wedding quilt is almost finished with only one side of the binding remaining to be sewn down.   That will be finished before I head to work this afternoon.    And it will be given to the recipient on Friday this week.  =)

Have also finished up three quilt tops that will end up being donated.   You can see them over on my blog at - http://quiltedsnail.blogspot.com/2014/07/finishes.html and
http://quiltedsnail.blogspot.com/2014/07/ever-have-one-of-those-weeks-where.html .


6 comments:

Cyra said...

Poor you Moira, I hope you get your computer back and working properly soon so that you can delight us with photos of the finished wedding quilt.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Hope it only a fan! Darn computers, can't live with them OR without them, lol.

See you soon.

Judy S. said...

Tell that computer of yours to behave because we are all dying to see that quilt! (Hope it's an easy fix!)

cq4fun said...

We can be computer-less together. Mine went to the shop today, too.

Suztats said...

Oh, no, hope it's all fixed up soon. I'll be checking the links later--heading out for the day.

Moira said...

Knock on wood, I'm hoping that the dust they blew out of the fan will cure the issues. Hardware has checked out ok. More testing to be done tomorrow and i should have it back tomorrow!