July 29, 2014

Judy ~ Back for a Bit


Lady Kina is finally finished, blocked and dry.  it's the first time in ages I've knit something for myself and am looking forward to wearing it.


And the hat knit from Stella yarn is also done and delivered.


She needs a hat that fits, don't you think? The flower is felted and from the Center Diamond quilt shop in Cannon Beach, OR; it's a great place!  


This will be my last post for a while as we are going to be without a computer till mid-August.  Have a good one!

7 comments:

Cyra said...

Lady Kina is looking great Judy. You deserve a garment for yourself after all that you knit for others.
Yes, she definitely needs a hat that fits, lol, bless her.

Debra Spincic said...

Gosh I love that blue sweater!

Barbara C said...

Beautiful job with that sweater. Enjoy showing it off.

Judy S. said...

I wore it today for the first time, and it even fits! Hurrah!

ladyhawthorne said...

Beautiful sweater, enjoy it! That's a sweet hat for a sweet baby girl.

Suztats said...

Love your Lady Kina, and I bet you look gorgeous in that colour, too! Cute hat for baby.

QuiltingFitzy said...

The sweater is beautiful...blue is my favorite color. Thank you for the g'baby pic, she is such a sweetie!