Was busy sewing this past week, very little of it though was with quilts. Getting sick with bronchitis hasn't helped me any either....but I now have meds that hopefully will help kick it so I can get to feeling better. I did get 6 more commissioned garments made, cut out 15 or more garments and getting ready to start working on the next two items.
I also managed to get the binding sewn down on a toddler quilt, and picked up a new commissioned quilt request. All the fabrics in it are flannels and I love the focus print. The top for that is done, but I won't get it quilted till the last week of June because of everything else that is going on this week and the class that I have all next week.
The quilt that I sewed the binding down on was one that had been in progress for several yrs. Don't ahve anyone that it is immediately for so I may sell it or donate it.