June 24, 2014

Judy~Yikes, It's Tuesday Again!

Where'd this past week go?  Someone has put the clock on fast forward, right?  Last week  we sorted lots of choir music and did our usual Tuesday-Thursday things along with a bit of gardening and, "Bam," it's Tuesday again, and we're expecting company from Virgina! But my needles have  been busy, too,  with three projects underway.  First, there's  Heartwarmer in Cascade 220 which is a heathered lavender. Can you guess who it's for?



Mere inspired me to try Kiribati, and what do you know?  There was some stash yarn just perfect for it. Oops!  Next time you'll see the right side, but at least you have an idea of the color.



When we were in Newport, OR, recently at a yarn shop, my eyes fell upon Stephen West's Clockwork shawl/scarf pattern.  It's made with fingering yarn and perfect for a plain and multi. It's also quite fun, at least so far. ( It's much bigger now!)



And the other thing I did last week was to repot this violet. Hopefully it will survive that process.  A piece of the pot broke off when I picked it up, making repotting no choice.




So that's about it for another week except on Friday night we saw "Porgy and Bess" which was very well done, and then on Sunday went to see Max and Stella.  And here it is Tuesday again.  Have a great week, and I'll comment on your posts after our guests leave, I promise.

9 comments:

Barbara C said...

Nice colors. Your yarns and your violets all coordinate nicely.

cq4fun said...

I think it's for me, right? LOL You are really into knitting projects lately, but I haven't seen any socks in a while.

Debra said...

Between you and Barbara, the needles click away!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Love to see all your projects! Keep up the good work.

Judy S. said...

Thanks for the comments Everyone! Have you noticed that you can't respond to each comment like before? I wonder why it got changed.

ladyhawthorne said...

Yeah, I noticed the comment thing too, I much preferred it the other way. Maybe blogger changed stuff up again.

Nice projects! I don't dare start more than one at a time at this point.

Cyra said...

I'm not sure what a 'heartwarmer' is, but it sounds lovely, and I really love the colour.
The Kiribati is an interesting project. I look forward to seeing yours completed.
Can't wait to see the Clockwork shawl/scarf update next week. Where does the "clockwork" come into it? I can't imagine what it is yet.

Suztats said...

Love the colour of the Kiribati! Your needles are clicking away again. What's a heartwarmer? Looking forward to seeing more.....

Judy S. said...

Heartwarmer is a little shawl with buttons. You can see it at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/heartwarmer-5 . Just a few more rows and it'll be done. I haven't figured out the reason for the Clockwork name either. And I agree, Angela, I like being able to respond to each post much better, too. Sigh. Why do they keep changing things?