June 3, 2014

Judy~Not Much to Show

This little cap is all finished and has been mailed off to a friend in Illinois. I was pleasantly surprised with the yarn-created design in a wool and cotton blend called Sweetness. I'm also just about done with a furry sweater for Stella, but it has a bajillion ends that need to be hidden and buttons that need to be sewn on before any photos are taken. Next week maybe?



For me this is the time of year that it's hard to stay inside and stitch. The garden beckons along with the realization that our sunny weather doesn't stick around very long.  We have our last choir rehearsal this week with a big piece to sing on Sunday.  After that we'll have a free evening until the end of August at least.  Have a good week!

7 comments:

Moira said...

Cute hat! the stripes are really fun.

Cyra said...

A fun hat for another sweetheart. Enjoy the garden while you can.

Judy S. said...

Thanks! They remind me of lightning.

Judy S. said...

Thanks, Cy. Isn't it amazing how well the weeds grow?

Barbara C said...

It is hard to compete with beautiful weather and garden chores. Enjoy while you can.

Debra said...

You must be on a Blue Streak! Looks good!

Suztats said...

I love the colour of this hat! So cute.
I well understand the pull of the garden during the short season we have, too. My stitching has been reduced as the weeding/seeding/planting/watering etc. chores increase. I need another pair of hands....lol