I've been working on the Sister-in-law's dress for the second wedding which is in Chicago - this weekend....and I did something really stupid that set me back. There was a subtle difference in the right & wrong sides and, you guessed it, I sewed the side pieces wrong side out. Oh brother was I aggravated. I came so close to leaving it - the difference was barely noticeable but of course *I* knew. And as much as I wanted to deny it, you really could see the difference. I tried to coerce family members into agreeing with me that there was no difference but they just looked at me.
So, nothing done on the CQ, and I'm still looking for that stupid doily, or something close enough to it to substitute.
When this dress is done, my plan for the summer is to get as many UFOs done as possible. That's probably an unattainable goal due to the number that are stashed away - if I can even find them.
If you're inclined, take a look at my Flickr page with the photos I took at Gibbs Gardens where we visted on Saturday (which might be another reason the dress is not finished, cough cough).