June 17, 2014

Cy - The Thingamajig

Finally managed to get some fairly decent photos of the Thingamajig.

I call it the 'Thingamajig' because:
...it isn't a waistcoat because it has a collar
..it isn't a jacket or a cardi because it doesn't have sleeves
...it isn't a tank top because it opens down the front

So..... it's a Thingamajig.





I love these loops and 'toggles'.


That last photo is not a very good photo of it (or me, lol). This is from last week when the pic turned out more purple than its true colour.

Next week I'll catch up with photos on the Straight From the Heart Crazy Quilt as I know I am missing some photo updates of its progress. I have been stitching on it, but just not stopped to take photos. My bad.

Hope you've had a great week.

Happy Stitching

6 comments:

Barbara C said...

Nice job! It looks very cozy and the colors are great.

Suztats said...

I LOVE it! Pink and purple and toggles all rolled into one. I'd call it a fabulous vest.

Judy S. said...

Me, too; it IS a fabulous vest. Love the collar and the buttons, well, and the whole thingamagig-vest!

Moira said...

Wonderful!

Debra Spincic said...

So FABulous!!!

cq4fun said...

Your thingamig looks lovely and colorful and warm and cozy, all at once. Great job you did on it.