May 6, 2014

Suz- May be Misbehavin'

Hi everyone. I've been working out in the gardens now that spring has arrived, so very little stitching has happened of the sort I can show. Hopefully, next week I'll have some progress shots to share with you.
So, instead, I'll leave you with a quote and a photo of some flowers taken last year in  my garden.
Hope you all have a good stitching week ahead.

“Many of us hurry through life going from one place to the next, focused on conquering the next mountain, making the next deal, running the next errand, and believing we will never have enough time to do all the things we need to get done. Yet, there is all the time in the world if we just realize that we are the creators of this life we choose to live. That’s right. Life is a series of choices and being free from stress is one of those choices. Whether your business life is overly complicated or your personal life (or both), you have chosen this current system of chaos. “
From the book:
Stress is a Choice
so, take time to smell the flowers

 
 

Hugs from Suz



 

7 comments:

Cyra said...

Oh I do Suz, I do. No room for stress in my life. Although, if I go outside, it's not usually the flowers that I can smell, it's the cows, lol.

Debra Spincic said...

Yep, I am loving my created life!

ladyhawthorne said...

Love the flowers. Mom doesn't have lillies, but there are a ton of irises and roses in bloom.

Judy S. said...

Time to smell the flowers is a good thing, especially when the season is short. Have a great week, digging or stitching!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Your day lilies are beautiful! Have a wonderful week!

Suztats said...

Cows have their own unique 'perfume', don't they?! lol

Barbara C said...

Thanks for the lovely flowers and the timely message. Enjoy your garden.