May 13, 2014

Moira - running late today.....

With everything going on for school, I'm running late with my post today.   My apologies for that........3 more weeks to go and school will be out for 7 weeks............yup, I don't even get 2 months off this year for summer vacation.   =P   The good news tho is that I'm making some progress in getting stuff wrapped up for school which is good since I have two major things due this friday, one more next week, and then a big pile of grading to get done.

Did get a wool felt Christmas ornament made this week.   I've had the kit for yrs now, after getting it on a shop hop in Arizona.   It most likely will end up as a Christmas gift this year.

5 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

LOVE it! We were commenting at the office the other day about how quickly time passes....unless you're counting down 'til retirement!

Suztats said...

oh, please, we just got rid of the snow here!......lol!
That's a cute snowman!

ladyhawthorne said...

I have no idea how you get as much done as you do. The snowman is adorable.

Moira said...

If only I was counting down to retirement! lol

Cyra said...

We are fast approaching winter here, so your snowman is quite apt for me.