May 6, 2014

Moira - Not much stitching going on

I'm down to 4 weeks of school left, and only 3 of that is "usable" because of dead days and other things going on.   So life is crazy with all that I've got going on at the moment.   Not a lot of sewing happening as a result.  

All I managed to get done this week was a couple of pincushions made from orphan blocks.   But I guess that is better than nothing !   At least one of these babies will be heading off to a new home as a result of a giveaway I'm hosting on my blog (I'd posted a question asking about types of projects that people preferred here............).

7 comments:

Suztats said...

cute pincushions! I'm gardening too many hours to stitch very much. Have a good week.

Cyra said...

How nice of you to give away one of your lovely pin cushions.

Debra Spincic said...

Good idea for small ufo blocks.

ladyhawthorne said...

Those look to be a nice size for a pin cushion!

Judy S. said...

Fun idea! May is a crazy month for school; I do remember!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Very gracious in your give away! The orphan blocks were just perfect for the project.

Barbara C said...

I hope your school year ends smoothly. This is a busy time.