The CQ piece below started with a piece of cross-stitch that I made yrs ago. Fabrics were added to it to echo the sense of the kitten being in the bushes with the sunlight filtering through. The only seam treatment that I've managed to get done on it is at the bottom and right side of the center. Stem stitch, lazy daisy leaves & flowers and beads were used in it. This one has sat for a while partially because I had no clue what I wanted to do next, partially because of no time to work on it. I do know I want to put in a seam like Fitzy used last week with the daisy's.
Set of 4 coordinating CQ blocks. Fabrics came from Susan N. and a mutual friend of ours several years ago. Blocks have been made for a while, but haven't had time to work on the embroidery. Not sure what I'm going to do with them and so they sit in the UFO tote. One of these days tho I'll get to them.