May 6, 2014

Judy~A Bit of Stitchin' and Knittin'

This week before the weather called me outside to the real garden, I did a little bit of stitching on the long neglected Veranda Views.  Just one more block and the label are left after this one. I've done more stitching since this photo was taken though. These will eventually be used in a quilt.


This is just one of the socks that I have on my needles. It's  Knitty's Spring Forward pattern in case you want to try it, but I've also been  working on the Skyp sock not to mention a few other things. I definitely have a bad case of Crafters' ADD!  (Switching around projects- as well as you all- do keep me motivated though. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)


Have a great week!

6 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Projects tend to run in cycles-nothing wrong with that!

ladyhawthorne said...

Looking good!

Cyra said...

Your bird in the garden reminds me of the pair of kingfishers who have been perched on my washing line this week.
Knitting is good. 'Sock' it to me baby.

QuiltingFitzy said...

I think if we stuck to one project we'd be bored to tears! 8^) Moving through projects keeps them new and fresh. Love your embroidery!

Barbara C said...

These are two nice projects Judy. I say variety is the spice of life project-wise.

Suztats said...

I like to have many projects on the go at one time, just so I don't get frustrated with one and send it flying across the room (which has been known to happen as the air turns blue....lol) I admire anyone who has the patience to knits socks. I like what I see of the pattern on yours--looks very pretty. The garden stitching brings back some warm memories.