May 13, 2014

Deborah: Sewing

Really in a rush right now but here's a pic of the dress I'm working on for sister in law, nothing much else in the way of stitching this week. It's just sort of shapeless right now, must be fully lined but I finally got it fitted:


The back seam isnt' stitched yet which is one reason it looks so baggy.
I love the fabric. 
Yep, the purple 9 patch is still on the wall. 

Good gracious, I'm burning up! I get this way every morning before I leave for work. Hot flash, still? 

5 comments:

Debra said...

The orange and purple look really good together!

ladyhawthorne said...

Looking good!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Hot flash = NO FUN. It's going on 7 years for me...phooey! The orange dress looks like it will be stunning!

Suztats said...

Lovely fabric! The dress is going to be stunning!

Cyra said...

Wow what a lovely colour fabric. Definitely a work of art in the making.