April 8, 2014

Suz--April Ambition

April is underway, and I am still behind......... but I hope to catch up this month......or next....... ;-}...
The Fiber Fest was on Saturday, so I took a few photos of the Embroidery Guild table......

 felt birds and hearts hung from the branches of a tree......
 crocheted Easter eggs, too
 my bracelets were in the bin behind the doggy brooches.......

there were fish key chains, and tiny embroidered brooches
 felt egg cup covers, and bunnies, too


 crafty felted crow pin cushions.....

and lots of fiber goodies on the other tables, and basketry, and rug hooking

 I had reserved this little Sweetie before the sale......

so Maggie Bunny came home with me.......

isn't she adorable?

Her jacket comes off, so I may just make some more clothes for her.

I know she has a good heart

and she'll soon be whisking her way across the world to Australia to stay with our Jewel.












Once I finished all the cuff bracelets, there was very little time left for more stitching.......
 but I did tat this snowflake
 and then one in red
and the skirt looked like this

you can't see the beaded snowflakes I added, but they're adding a bit of sparkle here and there.......










These lovelies arrived in the mail from a Tatting Friend. Aren't they pretty?  And so delicate, too.

 

 much larger than the wee one beside the quarter that I'd tatted

















The snowflake with the pearls will be added to this section of the skirt, and it really pops against the patterned green (especially when the photo isn't fuzzy! ..lol)











I've begun working on one of the StitchMAP HEX patterns for April, and hope to have some progress to show next week. My wrapping cloth needs some attention, too.
I hope you've had time for some stitching this week.
Hugs from Suz












7 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Did you sell any of your bracelets? Looks like some lovely little projects on the embroidery guild table.
Such a sweet bunny!

Nice big tatted snowflakes!

ladyhawthorne said...

Oooh, I see several things I would have bought at the guild table! I hope you all did well.
Pretty snowflakes and the tree skirt gets more wonderful ever time you show it.

Deborah McLaughlin said...

I would have bought several things, especially love that bunny!

Cyra said...

The Embroiderers Guild table at the Fiber Fest is great. love that there are multiples of each project, that's a great marketing idea.
The tatted snowflakes are lovely. Just right for your tree skirt.

Suztats said...

I might find out tomorrow how the sale went. Not sure how visible my bracelets were.........but I heard those crows and bunnies flew off the table!

Suztats said...

Thanks Ladies. There were lots of lovely things...........

cq4fun said...

What a lot of lovely tatting you did. That bunny is too adorably cute.