April 22, 2014

Susan: Corner Progress

I had only one day where I worked on CQ this week. Here's the corner stitching I did, which took forever and still needs more embellishing.


The green and yellow is Aurifil 12 wt. It's a good thread, but I still prefer Sassa Lynne. These are the only two colors in which I have this thread. I'll look for more, but that's simply because I'm a thread collector!

When this is finished, I pretty much just have the upper left corner to finish, two relative short seams, and a little more beading. So by May 1, I may be able to start on the March block. =P

7 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Your green fern looking stems are very well done.

Judy S. said...

Pretty! You are so good at feather stitch!

ladyhawthorne said...

Very nice curves and the flower looks great in the corner!

Suztats said...

Very delicate undulations on this corner. Looks so pretty.

Cyra said...

Your ferns are dancing together in the wind. Lovely delicate stitching.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Anxious to see how your finish these up...and you'll be caught up in no time!

Barbara C said...

Very pretty stitching. Maybe a few flowers will sprout from your vines?