I finished up about 30 more blocks for the wedding quilt, bringing my total complete to over 100. And got three rows sewn together. But did not get a picture of the progress. Will do that later as I make more progress.
I put the border onto my fav fabric quilt, so that top is complete now. Will quilt it this summer and give it to my niece.
Final top that I finished for the most part was a scrap quilt made with red string blocks and a coordinating print.
As shown in the pic it is 60" square. After getting home from the retreat I added two more rows to the top and bottom of it to make it better fit the dimensions that American Heroes requests for their quilts.