April 22, 2014

Judy~Not Much Accomplished Again

As you know, last week for us was lots of singing time, and then I got an email from DD#1's MIL requesting 3 pairs of booties for a friend by May. Luckily I had the requisite colors in my stash, but that's what I've been working on recently.


Here's Stella modeling one of the hats I made; she is rolling everywhere now and knows how to target Max's precisely arranged toys and push every one of his buttons.  I foresee an interesting future!  Have a happy stitchery week!

9 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Isn't Stella a Doll?

Cyra said...

Awwww.... she's beautiful.

Moira said...

So cute!

ladyhawthorne said...

Such a cutie and so is the hat!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Stella is a beautiful little one, and she is darling in that hat! Good job YOU!

Barbara C said...

Very stylish baby hat. Stella is adorable.

Suztats said...

Stella!!! is stellar in that cute hat!

Judy S. said...

Thanks everyone! We think she's pretty cute, too, but then we definitely are prejudiced.

cq4fun said...

I'll take a picture of Stella any time you don't stitch. =)