April 15, 2014

Fitzy - Stretching the hiatus

I could lie. OH! I mean, "I could s-t-r-e-t-c-h the truth". I could show something old and say it "had new life". That's just not me. I.have.not.done.one.creative.thing.this.week. THAT'S the real truth. When I come to think of it though, creativity wears many hats, now doesn't it?! I did use some of my CQ beads to complete my ensemble for a vow renewal celebration I went to Sunday afternoon. That counts! Used some pearl beads and cobbled together a bracelet, and slapped some more onto some sterling posts for earrings, to accompany my real necklace. The "supplies" are all cut apart now, and back in their storage box. I also baked a Chocolate Cherry cake this morning at 5am to take to the work birthday potluck. That counts too! So...don't count me out just yet. The desire is there, just lacking some space on the clock.
(...and yeah, I got up at midnight to see this fabulous view!) Make your week fabulous, it's up to you, ya know?!

5 comments:

Cyra said...

I class that as a creative week Fitzy. Whatever you do this week I'm sure you will enjoy it.

ladyhawthorne said...

Sounds creative to me!

cq4fun said...

You were just creating in a different way this week! Sadly, the clouds kept me from seeing the eclipse. =(

Suztats said...

Cooking is creative--so is making jewelery! Just cuz it's not stitching doesn't mean it doesn't count.

Judy S. said...

Lucky you to see the blood moon; it was too cloudy here, too. :>(