March 4, 2014

The End of Barbara's Red Sweater Saga


I finished the red sweater, and I've been wearing it a lot.  It's very cozy and warm, and the pop of bright color is an added bonus.  It's amazing what I can accomplish when I practice project monogamy.

I wore my sweater several times on a recent conference trip to Seattle.  What a fun city.  It's been hard to come back to the old grind here at home. 

I will be popping in and out as things have gotten pretty busy at work.  I'm looking forward to the end of the term, when I hope to have more free time. 

10 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Looks super! I bet you continue wearing it for a long time too!

cq4fun said...

It looks fabulous. What a lovely thing to be able to create. I'm sure you got a lot of compliments on it, too.

Cyra said...

I like this style with longer length to it. Job well done Barbara.

Judy S. said...

Very nice! My favorite color, too. Next time you come to Seattle, please let me know; it'd be fun to meet in person!

Suztats said...

I think you look super in your sweater! It's a really nice length.

ladyhawthorne said...

That's a great sweater and you look terrific in it!

Barbara C said...

This was definitely a work trip with no free time, but I'm hoping to return some day, and it would be great to visit.

Barbara C said...

Now I wish I'd used better yarn with more longevity. Oh well, live and learn.

Barbara C said...

Thanks ladies for you compliments!

QuiltingFitzy said...

I just love the sweater! Great finish. I find knitting and crocheting so relaxing. I donate to The Pink Slipper Project when I have time. Slippers are a quick finish.