In looking at my photos of my two blocks, I see a definite style developing. I like orderly, geometric and with movement - no surprise there.
Here is my latest edition of Block #2. I took no less than 4 attempts to right it. I'd hoped to not have to take out my stitching, and learn from my addition, but it just wasn't going to work. First attempt, I didn't remember to get the long bead "on" the stitch while making it. RIP. Thankfully it was just the bottom half of the stitch. Then I added the sequins and beads. Horribly wrong color choice, I had chosen copper. WAY to glitzy. RIP. OK, now it's all good. If you see any residual purple, it's just my marking pen not yet faded!
Here is Block #1, and then the two, side-by-side.
The lemon yellow afghan is recovering nicely from a half-ripout session, I'm probably just slightly under being half-finished. Love having a "bus riding" project, but it's a pain to carry back and forth. For health sake, I walk 1.3 miles the rest of the way to work, getting off the bus earlier than needed. Nice to start out the day at my desk with lungs full of fresh air.
Hope you are all well on your way into a fabulous week!