March 7, 2014

Deborah: Off the Grid this Week

Dear ladies,
Just so you know I haven't fallen off the planet. So sorry for not posting. Here is the sad but true story which I will make as short as possible. :-)

I've had a rotten virus the last few days, as well as misplacing my CQ blocks (they were found), a sick husband, and other various distractions. I'm hoping to make it a full day at work today as we are miserably behind due to one person retiring and four closures due to snow and ice. Now another person in the department has this virus so I have to drag myself in there, like it or not.  I'm sure I'll be fine after a hot shower and breakfast.

Next weekend is the sewing expo in Atlanta (well, in Duluth, actually) which I always look forward to. My sister in law always goes with me; we make a day of it. Vogue Fabrics is there and usually has some good prices.

Good thoughts for a better, healthier, more productive week.







4 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Feel better soon...we'll be here for you!

Suztats said...

Sounds like a rough week. Hope the weekend (and you!) are much better. Hugs

Judy S. said...

Hope you're feeling LOTS better now!

Cyra said...

Well that is just not good enough. You are not allowed to be ill like that. Hope you get over it soon and feel like getting some stitching done. I hope you have a good weekend at the sewing expo to refresh and inspire you, and I'm expecting to see a whole host of new purchases from that day, so get ready to flex that plastic!!!