I put aside my tree skirt this week, although I wasted many hours trying to tat snowflakes for it, and tatted the TIAS instead. We're up to day 13.
There are several more days of tatting to come........
I had difficulty creating the french knot roses, and made an alternate open rose instead.
My silk ribbon frayed quite a bit, and although I didn't mind it so much on the flowers, I really didn't like that effect on the leaves.
My design samples have been accepted for the HEX LABS and I'll be spending some time writing up the projects' directions, but I hope next week to have made some progress on the tree skirt as well as my wrapping cloth.
Hugs from Suz