February 25, 2014

Deborah: R&W CQ

A few more seam treatments are all I have to show on the CQ this week. At this rate, this may become my 2015 project as well.

 I did get two new skirts made for Spring, however. Denim of course - is there any other fabric? :-) I confess I love denim. So easy to sew and wear. I do have & wear other fabrics, just kidding. But I find as I get older, it's all about comfort. 

Here's my work for the week. I'm not done with them, I've just been putting down some basic embroidery to be embellished later.



Can February really be over (almost)? Where in the world does the time go?

7 comments:

Judy S. said...

I agree, February disappeared in the blink of an eye! I love the seam below the daisy! So pretty.

Suztats said...

I like the start for your seams and how this piece is progressing. It's beautiful with the red and white!
What? February is almost over? I'm not ready!

Debra Spincic said...

Really pretty seams this week-much more than basic!

ladyhawthorne said...

Just beautiful! I know how you feel, my name writing is taking forever on my quilt top.

cq4fun said...

You always come up with unique ideas ... which I like to copy. =)

Cyra said...

Very nice seam embroidery. Looks great so far and I love how this is developing.

QuiltingFitzy said...

I'm really drawn to the white thread over red fabric, the contrast is amazing. Not sure I'm ready for February to be over yet, although March is pretty darned awesome weather here. Nice steady progress!