February 25, 2014

Angela ~ Would you Believe?

Would you believe I am still writing names?  Well, we have had some gorgeous weather and I have spent a lot of time outside working on getting the 2nd garden bed finished and adding a small one to the front yard for flowers, trimming roses and other bushes.  Not to mention having 2 job interviews yesterday!

Now that colder weather has come back for a few days maybe even with a little rain, I can hopefully finish up this week and have a complete photo for you next week.

9 comments:

Deborah McLaughlin said...

I always underestimate how long something is going to take. I have no sense of time at all. Good for you with the job interviews!

Debra Spincic said...

Hope the job interviews went well and you get to pick between the job offers.

ladyhawthorne said...

I'm hoping for Halliburton, the other one is ER admission at the little hospital here.

cq4fun said...

I believe it! Hope the cold weather gives you a chance to stitch a bit.

Moira said...

Hoping for good news on the interviews!

Cyra said...

Fingers crossed that you have a job by the end of the week.

Suztats said...

Enjoy the lovely weather!

Judy S. said...

Glad to hear about those interview and am hoping for the best! Nice you got your pruning done; the sun is supposed to appear tomorrow, so that's on my agenda also. Keep us posted!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Sure wish we could get some rain, it's been prolly 2 months now. My yard is a mess...and I don't even have GRASS! Always something to do, just don't forget YOU! Crossing fingers for your interview(s).