January 21, 2014

Judy--Back Online and Trying to Get Organized! Hurrah!

Wow, it seems like forever since I've posted here.  Christmas projects and the grand kids occupied all of my time, and then our computer DIED right before we headed to California to see my MN sister.  I am slowly getting my head together, the Christmas decorations are down, and I'm about ready to sew.  The first project will be a quilt for David's birthday which is looming all too close.  Then I will get busy on my ever present goal to finish all those WIPs that are lurking in our sewing room.  And yes, one of them is good old Sue.



And here's Stella, modeling her new hat that I knit while we were gone, and wishing all of you a wonderful 2014, filled with many happy stitching hours. Oh, and welcome Moira and Fitzy; I'm so glad you both decided to join our group.

9 comments:

Deborah McLaughlin said...

Adorable!

Debra Spincic said...

I've stopped holding my breath over Sue. I was turning blue in the face! LOL! xoxo

Cyra said...

Cute Stella wins the prize again this week for being the most beautiful model.

Munir said...

Stella is cute.
Welcome Moira and Fitzy

ladyhawthorne said...

Could there be anything nicer than a cute hat on a cute baby in little owl outfit?

Moira said...

Thanks for the welcome Judy!

great hat, anc too cute model for it!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Thank you for your welcome. Stella is adorable, and is sporting a darling hat!

cq4fun said...

Well, welcome back Judy! I did see your comments on a couple of my posts, but life has been a terror and I'm really far behind. Stella looks like she's the one shouting the Hurrah in your title. =)

Suztats said...

Stella is so adorable! (okay, I'm feeling the need for a grand-hug) and so is her hat. Glad you're in sewing mode--I need more eye candy!