December 10, 2013

Cy ~ Pondering Some More

Here follows some ramblings on where I am creative-wise and head-wise.
After the last two weeks of disastrous achievements I have, at last, got myself into a better state of mind.
What I hadn't reckoned on was the mother of all migrains to get me to this place.
I slept for two days and was not able to take anything in but water.
Now, thank goodness, I am clear of all that fog and confusion.
I have a clearer idea of what I am doing next year and I am really looking forward to sharing that idea with you when we have our 2014 goals postings.
Something Debra said (somewhere in the comments of someones post) that helped me to work through my 'problem', she said something along the lines of "we could have a discussion about how each of us works".
Well, that got me thinking about how 'I' work (and like to work) and voila! the fog lifted.
I know now what I want to do.

As for this last week, sorry, I have no stitching done or photos to share. 
But I have my creative mojo back, and that is plenty good enough for me, lol.







6 comments:

Barbara C said...

I'm glad you're feeling better: migraines are no fun, and it sounds like you had an especially bad one. Good for you for achieving some clarity about 2014. I haven't even begun to think about it...

Suztats said...

Yay! Glad you're feeling better and your mojo is working again!

Debra Spincic said...

Glad you are back. I like your energy and mojo here in the group.

Judy S. said...

Glad you're feeling better, Cy! As for 2014, yikes, what happened to 2013 so fast?

ladyhawthorne said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, migraines are no fun, I've had several friends who get them and my Nana had then only when she went thru menopause. Not a good time at all.

cq4fun said...

Yay, mojo! Migraines are awful, but it sounds like this one blessed you in the end. I look forward to seeing your 2014 goals post.