December 31, 2013

Cy ~ Not At Home.... Be back Soon

I am not at home.... 
..I am on holiday at our Mountain Retreat near the lovely Wine and Art Deco centre of Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.

We have next-to-none phone or internet access there, so I probably won't be able to upload any pics until I get back home on my pc, unless I manage to find time to visit the local library for free internet connection on my android.

Rest assured, I am having a great time.

No set date for our return, probably sometime after two weeks.
We are just enjoying the wine one day at a time.

Happy New Year to one and all.
XXX




3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Happy New Year, Cy! We, too, are still on a computer break, but ours is because it croaked. Won't be able to post photos till we get back from CA. Enjoy your time away. We are looking forward to some sunshine!

Suztats said...

Have a Wonderful Holiday! I'll look forward to more stitchy wonders once you return.
Happy New Year!

cq4fun said...

Wonderful! Just the name sounds so romantic and perfect!