I'm still job hunting so on these cold nights and holidays I have made a jump start to my quilt project for this year.
This was my graph.
I spent some time and sorted my fabrics by color tone for each horizontal row. Since the pattern is doubled in the center in both directions I figured I would get less confused if I just did each row and then sewed them together. I made little paper banded packets numbered for each row and when I had several done I sewed them together.
There are 10 rows together but the last one has not been pressed yet and is flipped up over the last pressed row.
I'm happily sewing these by hand while the TV is on and I'm cuddled in a quilt with a cat in my lap.