November 19, 2013

Still No Stitching from Me

We were gone all weekend, so I accomplished very little except knitting in the car. The Oregon beach in winter isn't for sunbathing, but it is good for relaxing. I did work a bit on the SBS binding though, and we did squeeze in visits to 3 yarn shops and 2 quilt shops. Tee Hee! Hope you all were more productive.



It was just as cold and windy as it looks.  This seagull sat on our railing for the longest time; I think he wanted us to invite him in. (We didn't!)

10 comments:

Deborah McLaughlin said...

I like the beach any time of year. I was at Cornwall one November. The cold sea air cured my head cold.

Cyra said...

That looks a lovely sea-front spot there with a rather dramatic view. Enjoy yourself and just 'go-with'the-flow'.... the stitching can wait.

Suztats said...

Rest and recharge the batteries, and enjoy the beach. Did you find goodies at the shops?

ladyhawthorne said...

I prefer the beach in the winter as there are no people around! Enjoy!

Judy S. said...

Oh, yes, I did do some stash enhancement for both yarn and fabric. We are back home again, and wonder of wonders, it's supposed to be DRY for the rest of the week. We'll see.

Judy S. said...

How true! Only us hardy souls, right?

cq4fun said...

Wonderful picture! If you don't shop, you have nothing to make projects. =)

Barbara C said...

It sounds like the perfect trip, relaxation and shopping.

Judy S. said...

But there's that stash that's getting way too huge.

Judy S. said...

It was nice, and now the sun's out here at home, but it's chilly!