October 22, 2013

Just a Little Bit of Stitching.......


As it turned out, I was pretty optimistic in taking my embroidery to Chicago, but I did do a little bit on this block.  We had a great visit with the GKs and ~~~~~


the little green sweater fits!  I was worried that since heretofore, the favorite colors were pink and purple, the cucumber green wouldn't fly, but what do you know.  Tinkerbell is very much in favor these days as is golden green!!!  (The blue blob under the eye is her attempt at eye shadow with paint.  It was almost gone when we left.  Sure glad it was under and not in the eye!)


Blogger seems to be acting weird, so I'm going to sign off.  Happy Stitching, and it's good to be home!

7 comments:

Cyra said...

That dove is having a good splash in the waterbath. Mail box fallen off its post and cracks in the flowerpots. Looks very much like my neglected garden haha.

Cyra said...

'Tinkerbell' looks rather pleased with her new sweater too. A lovely shot.

Suztats said...

The sweater is so nice in that colour: I'm happy Tinkerbell approves. Cute stitching, too.

cq4fun said...

Welcome back! Glad the sweater was a hit with that little cutie! And ... family trumps stitching! LOL

Judy S. said...

It surely does!

Judy S. said...

Thanks, Suz.

Barbara C said...

I'm glad you had a good visit with the grands, and that the sweater was a hit. It's a cute patten for the cute girl.