October 8, 2013

Judy--Checking In!

A little bit of stitching happened this week on block #3 of Verandah Views.  I haven't finished the second block yet, but I did fix one spot where I used brown instead of green.  That's a very large frog, isn't it?



Today I finished up the cucumber sweater.  Soon I'll know whether it fits.  It looks kinda iffy to me, but I have my fingers crossed!


Look who's modelling one of my summer projects!  It does fit with room to grow. Yeah!



She's eight weeks old today; can you even believe it? (I won't be commenting much for a while as we are computerless.)

6 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Plenty of room to grow which I am sure she will be doing right before your very eyes!

Suztats said...

Love that cucumber sweater! She'll be even more adorable wearing it!

ladyhawthorne said...

I have a big weakness for kitties so I really like your embroidery piece! That little girl is pretty cute too, along with her growing sweater collection!

Cyra said...

Love the embroidery. Love those sweaters.....and I absolutely adore baby. She has the cutest face.

Barbara C said...

Very sweet projects. You have the cutest embroidery projects, and cute grandchildren too.

Deborah McLaughlin said...

Cute, cute sweaters & embroidery.