October 31, 2013

Judy: It's Not Tuesday, Is It?

Oh yeah, it's Halloween and  that's why we had choir on Tuesday, leaving me totally confused.  It was the middle of the night when I realized my Tuesday post never happened.  Oh well, here's what I have finished lately.


Sothia is done!  Remember when I sought advice on how to finish the ruffle? As you can see I decided to repeat the beige since I had plenty of it.  Thanks for the encouragement.  That ruffle took forever, but I'm happy with the results.



Kathy pointed me to this pattern and it sure looks cute on Stella. Attaching the hood wasn't the most fun I've ever had, but that was the only really challenging part.





October is the Purple Crying Campaign and since the UW hospital participates, I finished a few little hats.  The hats are given to new parents along with information about the crying issues many tiny babies have.


No stitching this week, but I did spend the afternoon making two Christmas stockings for the local Ronald MacDonald House.  Yikes!  That means it's time to start thinking about that holiday, isn't it?  Happy Halloween!!!

8 comments:

cq4fun said...

All your projects are wonderful. Little Pink Riding Hood. =) Love that shawl. It sounds like you've been engaged in good works, which is always a happy time. On some planet, somewhere, it's Tuesday!

Judy S. said...

Thanks, Susan. The cape is really maroon; funny how colors get distorted, isn't it?

Cyra said...

Loving all your latest projects Judy.
I am always inspired to add something new to my "projects" list and I must say that hooded cape looks good. I am sure Stella looks positively cute and cuddly in it.

Suztats said...

You've been busy! ;-) Love the little caps.

Jeanne said...

Busy fingers! Your projects are wonderful.

Judy S. said...

She didn't seem to like the hood much!

Judy S. said...

Thanks, it's a good cause.

Judy S. said...

Thanks, Jeanne.