October 8, 2013

Cy ~ Free Form Crochet Shawl

Hurray!!! I am back on my computer again.
I now have a huge (and I really mean HUGE) monitor, lent to me by DS#1, so happy that I don't have to go out and buy one just yet.


  The Shawl  
This thing is........ growing. 
I keep creating, and designing, and stitching. 
And 'the thing' keeps on growing.
I'm enjoying this freedom style so much.
 Lots of texture. Numerous stitches and combinations.
Hills, valleys, craters, flora and fauna.
It is very organic looking.









I still have some loose yarn ends to sew in yet, so
please pretend that you didn't see them, haha.

And tomorrow I am going to add this creation to it, and make it grow in other areas.



Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Yep, it's a beauty!

Suztats said...

Wow! Looking pretty Fab!
off to check your blog post......

ladyhawthorne said...

You make the coolest and most amazing things!

Barbara C said...

I love the sea anemonie-looking stitches. Yes, it's very organic.

Deborah McLaughlin said...

It's very dramatic! I love it.