October 22, 2013

Cy - A busy week

Sorry I have nothing to show at the moment. Had a busy (but fun) week, and I have not got a lot of stitching done. Hardly any actually. So I will be postponing my shawl reveal until next week, and I hope I get a chance to complete it.

Although, this coming weekend I shall be extra busy with family as it's a long weekend holiday and my daughter is coming home (party on) and we shall have a very full house (and will even have to overflow to the caravan).

Hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

Suztats said...

Have a wonderful long holiday weekend with the family! It's so nice when daughters come home!

cq4fun said...

Family trumps stitching! Enjoy your weekend!

Judy S. said...

Some weeks are sure like that, aren't they? Have fun with your family!