October 8, 2013

Angela ~ Special Orders

I thought I would not be posting anything but it seems I am.  I received a special order from someone that saw the St Francis pin that Barbara bought from me.  I also needed a donation to the raffle at the church we are going to be selling at on Oct. 26.
So here are those 2 items ready for copper foiling before soldering.  The lady is St Martha and since that is the name of the church I thought it would be appropriate to make a St Martha pendant for the donation.  

Don't worry Barbara, this St Francis will be slightly different from yours since they are all individually made.

I also took a few hours from clearing stuff out of the house to make some fun bracelets geared toward kids.
The base for these is a real penny.  I learned from YouTube how to make the sliding knot so these will be adjustable.  If I have time I may make more than the 27 I have so far, they are pretty fun and go fast.  Since the craft festival is also an alternative to Halloween for kids I figured some kid friendly items might do well, especially in the $5 range.  I didn't really want to have to deal with $1 bills but I also thought about $4 each or 3 for $10 since young girls like to stack bracelets.  What do you guys think?

5 comments:

Cyra said...

oh those bracelets, how cute are they..... surely onto a winner there Angela.
Price range is good for impulse buying at craft fair.

Debra Spincic said...

I think 27 is way more than enough for the St. Martha show. My guess is that there won't be many kids by our booth. They'll be enjoying the other "fun" activities the church has planned. Just a hunch.

Suztats said...

But what about their Moms? Surely people are thinking Christmas presents already, and these are so cute. Do you have a couple of 'hands' to demonstrate different ways of wearing multiple bracelets? Demos often work to spark buyers......hope you sell out!

ladyhawthorne said...

I hope we both sell out! It would be less for me to move, though jewelry doesn't take up much space, thank goodness!

Barbara C said...

I'm glad you got to make (and to sell) another St. Francis. I love mine a lot.