September 24, 2013

Judy-Yet Another UFO.....

I unearthed another UFO.  Are you surprised?  I didn't think so.  Anyhow, this is a Willowberry design from a 2009 BOM called Verandah Views.  In a fit of ambition and optimism, I'd even bought fabrics for it.  So, I got out my needle, and what do you know?  One block is done. Ha! And only 9 more to go.  That should keep me out of trouble, eh?




This block was but a few stitches from finished, so on to Block # 2.  Meanwhile, because I also unearthed some yarn that needed to be used before Sophia outgrows the pattern, I started this project, a cap-sleeved sweater.  The back and one side are done.  Now I'm afraid there won't be quite enough yarn.  Time will tell.



DH just asked me about SBS!  Yep, I gotta get back to her, too.  Maybe this week?  Happy stitching!

10 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

I have been waiting very patiently for SBS myself.

ladyhawthorne said...

Pretty mint green yarn, hope yo have enough!

Cyra said...

Now that is what neat knitting should look like ;-)
Looking forward to seeing more veranda views. Nice project. Can never have too many projects on the go.

cq4fun said...

I had those patterns saved in my computer! A stupid cleaning program took out about half my saved stuff, saying it was duplicates. Guess what? NOT! The block looks really good. I love that color of green in the yarn.

Judy S. said...

Susan, I could email you the files if you'd like? That yarn color is called "cucumber"! I'd have called it mint, also. Must have been named by a veggie lover.

Judy S. said...

I know, I know. LOL

Judy S. said...

Hope Sophie likes it. She's a purple/pink fan, usually, but this was the only yarn left of it's type in the shop, and I thought it was pretty.

Judy S. said...

Oh yes, I do have quite a few of all varieties of all types.......patiently waiting, like Sue.

Barbara C said...

Your embroidery is really nice. I love that design.

Suztats said...

I like that yarn colour, too! Do you have a special cupboard for lurking UFO's? lol I hide mine in the basement.......