September 24, 2013

Susan: Running a Day Behind

I think we need a label for "Nothin' Happenin' Here, Boss!" I am running a day behind - in my mind, it's only Monday. So I have no progress to report on Crazy Quilting, but I did do this embroidery for a friend's family. Gerda died last year and a bunch of us are making a wildflower garden, with lots of tulips and a few other flowers. This was designed by Sandi Anderson for this quilt only, so it isn't posted on her blog, but she does put up free designs there sometimes.


And I did do these for my 2" Hexagon SAL on CQ4Fun. How bad is it to be behind on your own SAL?

6 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

You have a lot of stitchin' projects going at once so one has to be behind another one!

ladyhawthorne said...

Love the weeds block! LOL. The kind of flower that grows best my garden.

Cyra said...

Haha, love the ladybird and weeds. Great fun.
Wild Tulip is going to be a great memorial quilt for your friend.

Judy S. said...

Love all of these, Susan. I also really like the fabric you're using for the background! You're pretty productive, IMHO! Have a great week. (I forget what day it is, too. Someone's messing with the calendar, right?)

Barbara C said...

Very sweet blocks. The lowly weed gets its moment in the spotlight, which is nice.

Suztats said...

You've been busy, Susan. Love all the blocks.