September 3, 2013

Barbara's Blue Afghan


The blue afghan is coming along very nicely.  I can get several inches done in an evening of television watching.  Michael and I are big fans of The Shield on Netflix, and of a new crime drama on FX called The Bridge.  TV watching is good for this project.


I'm going to keep working on this until I use up most of the yarn I've dedicated to this project: which should take it up to twin bed length.  Hopefully, this will happen soon, as I'm eager to work on something else.

I posted an update on my black&white&brights quilt from last week on my blog, come by and see what happened.

7 comments:

Cyra said...

Blue afghan is growing nicely. It's a great pattern to use up all those leftover yarns.
Off now to check out your black & white brights.

cq4fun said...

That's quite a project you've done already, but twin size will make a great winter coverlet. Or TV-watching wrap.

ladyhawthorne said...

It's so very pretty, like waves of the ocean and bands of coral.

Judy S. said...

Great colors! I love it.

Debra Spincic said...

Agree!

Deborah McLaughlin said...

I love it. Now I want to make a ripple afghan. And a black white & bright quilt.

KASTHURI RAJAM said...

beautiful
from
http://kasthuriscreations.blogspot.in/