September 24, 2013

Angela ~ Taking a Break

I'll be taking a break from posting here for a little while.  I am finding it very hard to juggle job hunting, blog posting, cleaning stuff out and packing to move in a month with very little time to do crafts.  So please bear with me and once I get moved I should be able to do a little something fun again and share it.

I'm moving to my parents house for various reasons, one important one is that they need my help.  I'm looking forward to it, but getting through all this work part is not fun.  Seems like every day something occurs to slow me down but I keep slogging through.

I had a wonderful time at the Crimson Vagabond Roadshow and made just enough money to pay the plumber today.  Debra and I have another show Oct 26 at St Martha's Catholic Church.  I'm hoping we both do well there!

9 comments:

cq4fun said...

Congratulations on actually making money, Angela! That's a big plus, and good luck with all that's on your plate for the next few weeks.

Debra Spincic said...

Angela's jewelry is so much prettier in person than in pictures! This show was the 1st time I saw most of it together in one place. Very well made too.

Cyra said...

May "Lady Luck" be on your side for the next few weeks at least Angela.
Congrats on your sales. I'll be thinking of you. Moving is not the easiest of things to do in ones life. I'm still packing and sorting, and hate living with a house full of boxes, but I need to de-clutter my rooms.

ladyhawthorne said...

I am moving from a 3 bedroom house to a 10 x 10 room so I have to majorly downsize. I've made 3 trips to the local charity shop so far, and I'm trying to sell the more lucrative stuff. All while spending hours job hunting. It took 3 hours to apply for 2 jobs the other day because even though you upload your resume they still want you to fill out the very same info on their form.

Barbara C said...

Good luck with all your new endeavors Angela. I hope we'll see you back in the group soon.

Suztats said...

Oh my goodness! That would certainly be quite a challenge moving into a 10x10 room! I might get all my art/craft stuff in there (maybe), but there wouldn't be any room for a bed, my clothes, or me!

Suztats said...

Be kind to yourself over the next month or two, Angela, as you undertake these major changes. And I hope you have a wonderful success at the next show! Hugs

Deborah McLaughlin said...

Congratulations on the sales and good luck with both the move & the job hunt. My daughter is going through that process too. Take care of yourself. I look forward to seeing you back here soon.

Judy S. said...

Thinking of you, Angela, and wishing you lots of luck with your job search and move. Take care of yourself, too! We will all miss you. Hugs!!