August 14, 2013

I Didn't Forget, Honest!

This has been a wild and crazy week, so far at least.  When I was just about ready to write my post, DD#2 phoned and said, "I am going to have a C-section either today or tomorrow, can you watch Max?  So that's where we've been with no time or way to do much other than check email.  Stella arrived safely yesterday afternoon just before 1 o'clock. As you can see Mommy is fine, too, thank goodness!


Fortunately due to some prodding from a certain person, I put the final stitch onto the birth sampler this past weekend, and now all that's left is to add the name and date. That I hope to do as soon as I rinse out the blue marks and press that baggy mushroom.



Looks like we're going to be spending more time in Magnolia that we expected!

9 comments:

Cyra said...

Woohoo. Hello Stella. What a beauty she is. Congrats to everyone.

cq4fun said...

Congratulations! And the sampler is wonderful!

Suztats said...

Congratulations on your newest grandchild! Stella is so cute. And your sampler is, too!

Debra Spincic said...

Your daughter certainly is a beautiful woman! WOW!

ladyhawthorne said...

Congrats! God grant them both many years. That sampler is adorable and I bet you are happy to have it ready for the name to be added.

Judy S. said...

Thank you, everyone. It is such a relief to have Stella here with both her and Catherine healthy and happy!

Judy S. said...

Looks like the crazy blue has been there too long to come out. Oh well, not too much of it shows, thankfully! Still bagging though, so I will definitely have to do some serious pressing.

Debra Spincic said...

well, 30 years is a long time . . . .

Debra Spincic said...

:-))