August 6, 2013

Angela ~ New Saint Jewelry in the Works

Debra and I have been working hard to get our Saintly Images website up and running and we should have new posts daily.  In addition to the images of saint jewelry available I am writing a bit of the history of the saint featured.  
This is a selection of new images I am working with this week with plans in the works for some shrine boxes as well with the jewelry as the centerpiece.   I'm playing with gold leaf in amongst my layers and some new background papers.  

8 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Here's the link to our Saintly Images website.

You can also find us on Facebook (as a few of you have already!) as Saintly Images.

A lot of this is new territory for me, i.e. about the Saints, so I appreciate Angela's historical notes.

Cyra said...

Those are really nice pics Angela. It must be lovely to work with them in detail. I am following your 'antics' on FB and Etsy with much interest, and thank you for the historical notes about the images. It really does add some extra element of interest to the products.

Suztats said...

Very nice images, Angela. I look forward to seeing more.

Barbara C said...

You know your St. Barbara necklace is very enticing to me. Your work is really beautiful.

ladyhawthorne said...

Thank you all for the kind words. I really enjoy working with saint images and love reading about them.

Judy S. said...

You two have lots of great stuff in that shop of yours! Those rings are such a creative use of some really fun buttons! Loved the preview, thanks.

Debra Spincic said...

Yea, I'm tempted to have Angela make me a St. Deborah pin.

Everyone needs a collection of her jewelry, right?

Debra Spincic said...

So far it's all Angela's work. I'm still catching up on my own UFOs. But, I should have some fiber work there soon.