August 27, 2013

Angela ~ From Saints to Belly Dancers

I've been wanting to sew or embroider again but I've been busy in the jewelry making department.  I'm getting ready for a show at a belly dancing exhibition so I've made a bracelet with belly dancers...and there's more to come.
The dancer picture charms are reversible.
I have this listed in my Etsy shop but only for taking special orders as this one is spoken for.
There are several ways to purchase: completed one like this, a bracelet with beads only and add however many picture charms you want, a plain bracelet with only picture charms or you can just picture charms to add to anything you like
I hope that's enough options!

I can also make picture charms with nearly any image, even family photos.

6 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

This would be sweet with grandbaby pictures!

cq4fun said...

As with everything you do, beautiful excellence.

Cyra said...

These are exquisite Angela. Love the idea of customizing with personal photos. What a neat idea.

ladyhawthorne said...

I just need more hours in the day and energy to do more. Darn job keeps getting in the way but alas I'm not independently wealthy.

Barbara C said...

This is really beautiful, and I love that it's customizable.

Judy S. said...

Great work, Angela! And I sure agree, a longer day is a good thought,and how about a longer week while you're at it?