August 20, 2013

Angela ~ Art Show Entries

I've been working hard getting some items ready to photograph so Debra and I can enter an art show.  I have a lot of inventory of saint necklaces but I had in mind something a bit more attention getting.
"That's just a decorated cigar box", you might say.  But let's open it!
And the best part...
The centerpiece inside is a pin you can actually wear ... and it has a tube on the back that you could put a small chain through to wear it as a necklace.
We only get 2 photos each to enter the jurying for the art show so I chose the 2nd one above and the one below to show off my wares.
Wish us luck we won't know if we get into the show until sometime in September.


10 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Oh, Ah!!

Cyra said...

Well you certainly have my attention Angela. That is a WOW if ever I saw one.
I have never seen a Shrine that 'grabbed' my attention like yours just did. Congrats on such a fine entry. I sure hope you and Debra get accepted.

Judy S. said...

Beautiful pieces, Angela. If you two don't get into the show there's something wrong with the judges! I love the inclusion of music in your Shrine. It's lovely.

ladyhawthorne said...

The music is pages from an old hymnal I had and was the first element I wanted to put in the box.

ladyhawthorne said...

Let's hope the judges have the same reaction.

Barbara C said...

Beautiful pieces, everything is just lovely.

Suztats said...

Lovely, Angela! The judges ought to be wowed. Best of luck.

cq4fun said...

I was wondering what yours would be. These all fit in with Debra's in such interesting fashion. I think they have to choose you two, but I'm not on the committee, sadly!

ladyhawthorne said...

I think all my TS buddies should be on the judging panel!

Deborah McLaughlin said...

I would vote for you! Everything is just beautiful. So creative.