July 16, 2013

How Can It Be Tuesday Again Already?

Last Tuesday blew by without my posting anything. My brain was still on the Fourth of July and then the craziness of the following weekend when DD#2 thought she was in labor. (She was but all is now OK.)


In the meantime, I did work on the sampler.  I hope you can see the progress.  That bear and his french knots is eating up the thread!


I finished Chart B of the the shawl, but I think there's an error.......


Best of all though the blanket is done and 


delivered along with this sweater which is also finished.  Now back to work on the sampler.  So will the date be July or August?  Only Baby Girl knows for sure.

12 comments:

Deborah McLaughlin said...

I love the baby sweater - did you share the pattern? My niece is due in a couple of weeks - not that I think I can get something like that made so quickly! I'm thinking Christmas.

ladyhawthorne said...

Your shawl looks great to me, I can't see any error. This is such a lucky baby with all these pretty handmade things.

Debra Spincic said...

I would love the pattern too! (well, actually I would love to own the sweater in my size.)

Debra Spincic said...

Sweet little sampler. Good to know your daughter's pregnancy is going to be OK.

Judy S. said...

You can find this pattern on Ravelry, but it's not one I'd recommend. It's very cute, but the pattern is filled with inconsistencies that make it very difficult to follow. :>(

Judy S. said...

I am pretty sure she will deliver any day. We spent the night over there yesterday. (She was sent back home.) Still having contractions but not progressing...... Baby's due in 4 weeks, so we are hoping for a few more days......

Debra Spincic said...

You know I won't be knitting it!

Debra Spincic said...

Yes, it's always better if the baby can come to full-term inside the womb.

Judy S. said...

So far, so good.....

cq4fun said...

Lots of lovely stitching. Are you on pins and knitting needles? =) There doesn't seem to be an error on the shawl from here. Looks gorgeous.

Cyra said...

Oh Judy. Gorgeous knitting. I think I am inspired enough to get a "how-to-knit" book from the library next time I am there. We'll see if I can teach myself where others have failed.
How can you contain your excitement about the birth I dont know. She is going to be one adored little girl.Good luck with all those French knots on the sampler.

Suztats said...

Such pretty stitching and knitting! You create lovely items, Judy! Best wishes with the upcoming baby.