June 11, 2013

Suz-WIP Update

On the stitching front, I've sewn down the trims on my June block, and I've begun some roses on the trellis fabric......not much progress, but I hope to get in more stitching next week















I've almost finished my piece #5 for my wrapping cloth:
I extended some of the buttonhole lace and joined sections together, creating more pockets and 2 bridges.

 I added one of the beautiful lace pieces Robin sent me to decorate the large pocket

Here's how the piece looks now........but there's a little more colour needed, don't you agree?

Wishing you all time to stitch, sew or tat and warm sunshiny days.

Hugs from Suz
 

5 comments:

Cyra said...

Lovely work again Suz. Building bridges, (or stitching bridges in your case) lol, love it.

Debra Spincic said...

Your dedication to these 2 projects is admirable, Suz. I feel so lazy~

ladyhawthorne said...

I just love those roses!

Judy S. said...

Love your rose blocks, Suz. How about a photo with all of the finished ones sometime?

cq4fun said...

Both pieces show a lot of work and beauty. I love the laces and extensions you did.